GDPR – Information on the processing of personal data and consent to their acquisition
The travel agency and tour operator Passeggiate Italiane, as data controller, pursuant to art. 13 of the General European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 679/2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”) provides the following information about the processing of personal data that you has voluntarily communicated to us:
– for the organization and purchase of tourist package and related tourist services
– for intermediation in the purchase of a tourist package organized by third parties or individual tourism services
– for intermediation in the purchase of ancillary financial services (like baggage, assistance, financing consumer credit etc.)
– to fulfill the taks of issuing visas
– to register on our website and the app or fill out the forms on the website
Furthermore, among the data provided by you there could also be some personal data defined by the GDPR and by the italian law as “particular”, like health, judicial etc. These sensitive data will be processed according to the purposes indicated below and only with your express consent:
– Purpose relating to conctractual performance
your personal data will be processed for the fullfilment of the obligations arising from the negotiation and the contract relating to the organization of the tourist package, or the mandate to facilitate the purchase of realted tourist services or the brokerage mandate for the purchase of individuals tourist services
– Law purposes
your personal data will also be processed for legal obligations and national and international regulations; to fullfill the obligations related to the fiscal and accounting files; fulfill the obligations related to the safety and health of travelers; fulfill the obligatione related to passengers and freight transport regulations.
– Marketing purposes
For instance promotional activities of the travel agency and or commercial partners. The processing of Marketing Purpses can only take place with your consent.
Your information will not be disseminated. Your data may be communicated, exclusively for the purposes mentioned above.
Personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary for the fullfilment of the purposes for which they were collected and subsequently processed. Processed data wil be kept for the entire duration of the contract you have concluded and also for a subsequent period:
– within the terms established by the italian law
– within the period necessary to protect the rights of the data owner in the event of any disputes related to the provision of the service.
Your personal data may be stored by us for the period of time required by the italian law and in any case until the expiry of the applicable limitations periods in order to be able to assert any possible legal claims (10 years and 6 months, subject legislative revisions).
The data controller is the tour operator and travel agency Passeggiate Italiane based in Venice Banchina dell’azoto 15. Contacts at the following address: [email protected] or by registered mail at the registered office in Venice, Banchina dell’azoto 15.
At any time, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR you have the right of:
– a) request the correction and/or deletion of one or more of your personal data
– b) withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data when we process such data on your consent and/or opt out from processing it, even for one or more of the authorized uses
– c)verify your oblivion right as per point 13. hereof ;
– d)request the restriction of the processing of your personal data
– e) request the receipt or transmission to another organization, in machine-readable form, of the personal data you have provided to us ;
– f) object to processing your personal data
– g) forward a complaint, where appropriate, directly to the competent Supervisory Authority in data protection, in particular in the EU Member State of your habitual residence or directly to the Italian Authority named “Garante Privacy” – www.garanteprivacy.it.
After you have chosen to withdraw your consent we may be able to continue to process your personal data to the extent required or otherwise permitted by law. To exercise one or more of your rights, please send us an e-mail or contact us at our office.